Master CraftsMon

Friday, December 03, 2004

What I had hoped would happen

Somewhere out there I expected to somehow get someone to read and help me edit my novel. That failed.

I am in the process of getting a radio show at KEOS 89.1 FM in College Station, TX, as a way of publizing the novel. There are different modules I have to go through in order to get a program up and running. Tomorrow, Saturday, I go through the FCC+ module. I do not know what will happen. I am hoping I can get done before the new schedule is set for next year, but I just do not know.

The idea is to discuss the novel and get publicity for it. In addition to spark debate. I have noticed that there is very little real debate between Conservatives and Liberals. Most so called debate is radicals of one side yelling at radicals of the other side with no respect for the other sides point of view. We shall see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home