Master CraftsMon

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 6, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 6, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Segment 1:
Discuss the Jutland Post's publishing of the 12 cartoons and how it is impacting the world right now

Segment 2: How the Jutland Post's publishing of the 12 cartoons impacts the Left in this country.

Segment 3:
Pitch the ammendment to Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974 and how it can be used to cut down on the pork and markups in the federal budget.

Segment 4: Return to the Hiring Hall Association project. Almost no improvements. I just wanted to see if anyone notices.

Segment 5:
Return to The Deprived project. Almost no improvements. I just wanted to see if anyone notices.

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home