Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 30, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 30, 2006 at about 11pm CST
Index

Segment 1: Re-examine the Statue of Liberty, the White House and talk some more about how the Left and the Right refuse to acknowledge that common symbols have different meanings

Segment 2:
The symbol called the Constitution and the symbol called Universal Health Care and short look at the New Deal

Segment 3: Examine the symbol called abortion and how the symbol called abortion causes abuse of both children and women

Segment 4: The symbol called John Kerry and the symbol called Vietnam

Segment 5:
The symbols called George Bush and Iraq

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home