Master CraftsMon

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 13, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 13, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Segment 1: An indictment of the media and the Eagle in particular for not publishing the Danish cartoons

Segment 2: How I would set up a headline for publishing the Danish Cartoons

Segment 3: Reiterate that the Irreconcilables cannot be bought off. We best fight them now.

Segment 4: List the new contract with America from Newt Gingrich's "Winning The Future: A 21st century Contract with America"

Segment 5: Social Security is a BAD Investment

Segment 6:
Health care under Newt Gingrich's 21st Century Contract with America

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home