Master CraftsMon

Monday, November 28, 2005

Read This First Concerning Master CraftsMon

As I write this, my show, Master CraftsMon has not begun. The show is at 11pm CST. Right now it is about 7:30am. In the future, I will have to do something different to put the show scripts out on the net. We shall see.

Each one of the threads that follow deal with a different segment of the program. A few of the posts are just log entries of how things are going or what I am doing to get ready to put a show on. They are commentary of my getting my show up and running. Look for:
Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, November 28, 2005 at about 11pm CST

at the top of the thread to differentiate the threads. As you can see, this is a commentary as opposed to being a part of the show. I suggest strongly that you open the following links in different tabs. If you are using Windows Internet Explorer, then you have to open them in different windows. I could tell you how to do that, but I want you to figure it out yourself. Please try. If you're going to help me whitewash this fence, I really need you to learn some things about the Internet. Here are the links to:

An On-line Dictionary Where You Can Look Up Words You Don't Know
Wikipedia: An On-Line Encylopedia to Look Up Articles and Educate Youself on Topics
The Library of Congress: A Starting Point for People Interested in Books

I point these out because the education system in America has failed to educate people. I'm trying to do my bit to alleviate that problem. I know, sounds kind of silly, but that's the way I see it.

Yesterday, I spent all day getting the script for tonight cut up, so that I could get questions and comments and questions on individual topics. Or at least that was the goal. Who knows whether anyone will actually stop by and leave a comment.

I do Afternoon Musica at 2pm on Mondays, then come back to my apartment. At about 10pm, I will leave to go over to KEOS and prepare for Master CraftsMon. I may put the playlist here. I'm not sure. Afternoon Musica is my classic rock formatted show. Most of the time, I just choose stuff out of the cartons of records in the conference room/library at KEOS. We may do something different today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home