Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, December 12, 2005 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, December 12, 2005 at about 11pm CST - Index

This particular show was me being a bit lazy. I could not figure out what to say, so I played some music and talked about what the songs meant to me.

Segment 1: I used Neil Diamond's America to talk about immigration policy

Segment 2: I used Bonny Blue Bonnets by Davie Post to compare Charles Edward Stuart, called Bonny Prince Charley, to James the first of Great Britain to John F. Kerry and George Bush

Segment 3: I used "A Mountaineers is Always Free" by PIERCE PETTIS to talk about property rights in this country in the wake of Kelo

Segment 4: I used Ray Herndon's Livin' The Dream to make the point that Evil grows when we do not promote Good

Segment 5: I used "The Christians and the Pagans" by Dar Williams to talk about the need for us to understand how deeply radical Islam wants to punish us for succeeding and them failing

Segment 6: I used a classic 1950's song, "Baby It's Cold Outside", covered by Asylum Street Spankers to set up a talk about a song I want done on how the sexual revolution has come, gone and failed.

Segment 7: I use "I Go to Bed" by D'Goya to set up for a song I want written to illustrate how screwed up the interactions between Black females and Black males have become so strange

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home