Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 16, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 16, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Segment 1: Opening monologue where I talked about this and that

Segment 2: Why does the Left support radical Islam, given Liberal positions on a multitude of other topics?

Segment 3: Radical Islam is committed to a fifty year war. Are we able to fight such a war?

Segment 4:
Discuss the new Caliphate. Where is the book showing what the new Caliphate would be like?

Segment 5: Use the Story of the Kalahari bushman and the babboon to illustrate that Whites prior to the 1960's held onto Jim Crow even though it did not help them. Blacks today hold onto preferencial treatment even though it doesn't help them. Liberals today hold onto abortion even though it is destroying their ability to be a viable poltical force.

Segment 6:
Five Reasons Blacks are poorer than Whites in this country

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home