Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 23, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 23, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Everyone can wake up feeling like nothing is worth it. This particular program was when I had reached the bottom and was digging. I saw no reason for creating any content for the show, because no one was/is listening. However, someone did at least call and register a complaint. The January 30 show was much better because of it.

Segment 1: The nature of symbols. They have a name. They have a meaning. and they have substance. Use various symbols to make a point that the Left and the Right see the symbols differently.

Segment 2:
Continue in the vein of symbolism. I used the symbol called money to show that cash and money do not necessarily mean what you think. I finished up by "celebrating" the 33rd anniversary of Roe vs Wade.

Segment 3: I read Chapter 3.1 from my new book, The Deprived, then made the comment that being disabled does not make you victim, if you do not want to be.

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home