Master CraftsMon

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 27, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Segment 1

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 27, 2006 at about 11pm CST
Segment 1

As I have said quite a few times, I perceive myself to be alone here in the station most of the time. Just me, the sound Board and the microphone. I had hoped that people would go out to my blog and make comments so that I could create some fresh insights into what I had said before.

Well, I got at least one guy to show up at my blog. He sent me email. I was happy about that. On January 2, I did a show based mostly on songs by Stan Swiniarski. So what happened was that Stan sent me an email thanking me for using his music on my show. He had some quibbles about my interpretation of his music, but it was a nice email. You too can leave me notes on my blog or send me email, BUT... I doubt your existence, so it does not matter.

Tonight's program may be kind of short. I have been messing up by not spending enough time preparing to do the show. I just cannot seem to figure out how to do what I want the program to do which is spark debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home