Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, December 26, 2005 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, December 26, 2005 at about 11pm CST - Index

Segment 1: How talking points screw up debate

Segment 2: Part I of expansion on the Hiring Hall Association project where a set of nongovernmental agencies can alleviate poverty

Segment 3: Part II of expansion on the Hiring Hall Association project where a set of nongovernmental agencies can alleviate poverty

Segment 4: Expand on The Deprived, a project to encourage children to get an education and succeed in life.

Segment 5: Expand on Freedom from Want project where in this post it is called Benefits Camber. This project deals is where company benefits are superceded by individuals taking care of themselves instead of asking the company or the government to do so.

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home