Master CraftsMon

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 27, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, February 27, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Segment 1: Short opening monologue dealing with an email from Stan Swiniarski

Segment 2: The port acquisition by Dubai Ports World controversy and why it is a silly waste of time

Segment 3: Reiterate the guest editorial for the Eagle and discuss it

Segment 4: William F. Buckley of the National Review has thrown in the towel on Iraq and now advocates withdrawal

Segment 5: Discuss Newt Gingrich's 21st Century Contract with America

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home