Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 2, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 2, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

This is another program where I used music to talk about topics I had wanted to get to. This one was particularly interesting because I used almost all the cuts from the CD, Mexico, by Stan Swiniarski.

Segment 1:
Talked about some of the odd things happening around KEOS and discussed interactions with some of the singer/songwriters who have sent in their music.

Segment 2:
Used They Called Me An American by Stan Swiniarski to make the point that the Left goes overboard in denigating America at times.

Segment 3: Used Livin' The Dream by Ray Herndon to make the point that totalitarian states do not produce master craftsmen easily.

Segment 4: Used Overnight Sensation by Stan Swiniarski to make the point that to be a master craftsman you have to be willing to work for 20 years. I also talked about parenting here.

Segment 5:
Used Easy by Stan Swiniarski to talk about what makes a good marriage... communications

Segment 6: Used Instructions by Stan Swiniarski to talk about how some couples refuse to ask each other why they view the world the way they do.

Segment 7: Used I'm Home by Stan Swiniarski to talk about the fact that the Left and the Right have got to get to some position where they acknowledge that the other side might have come to their conclusions honorably.

Segment 8: Used Bud by Stan Swiniarski to talk about the effects of divorce on children

Segment 9:
Used Learnin' To Love by Stan Swiniarski to explore divorce is a bad idea for all parties concerned, man, woman and the children

Segment 10: Used Eddie's First Wife by Gretchen Peters to ask "Without sexual fidelity, how can there be gay marriage"?

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home