Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 9, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Segment 5

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 9, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Segment 5

This is one of my favorite songs.

That was Africa by Toto.

I don't know why I played that song... except I happen to like it.

I'm going to call it quits for tonight. Don't know why. Basically I need to be doing some things and I haven't been.

Catch me next week. I expect that I have something to say at that time. We shall see.

I now turn things over to MacKenzie Pequa the Third. She will be playing an eclectic mix of music for the rest of the night. Every hour she will announce herself and get on with it.

Go on. Take it, Mac. Check you folks later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home