Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 9, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 9, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Index

Segment 1: Opening monlogue - meander through some stuff dealing with reviewing songs and whatnot

Segment 2: Used Dream Police by Cheap Trick to discuss Political Correctness

Segment 3: Play In Your Wildest Dreams by The Moody Blues then talk about various topics dealing with unshared Reality between the Left and the Right

Segment 4: Play Dreams by Van Halen then talk a bit about the dreams I had for this program.

Segment 5:
End the show and play Africa by Toto

NOTE: I do not claim that all of the above is original. Where I have been able to do so, I have given links. If I have plagerized someone else's works without attribution, please give me the link and I shall make an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home