Master CraftsMon

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 16, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Segment 6

Master CraftsMon - Aired Monday, January 16, 2006 at about 11pm CST - Segment 6

Have you ever wondered why Blacks are poorer in this country than Whites? I have. I have studied the subject for over twenty years.

There are five reasons.

The first one is single parent families. 70% of Blacks are born into single parent families. Children of single parent families are more prone to be involved in crime and other antisocial behavior. I know, I know, marriage is a product of the patriacrchial pradigm and has to dispensed with in order for women to be truly free. I never could understand why feminists cay things like that. If a White is born into a single parent family, then that child is just as likely to have problems, crime, promiscuous sex, and high dropout rate, so it's not just Blacks who are adversely affected by being a part of a single parent family.

The next biggest one is that Black males drop out of high school at the 50% level nationwide. Somewhere in there is the belief that Blacks can't make it in this country. In addition there is another belief that good grades for a Black male means that he's acting White. And again, if a White child drops out of high school they have the same problems Blacks do, so it is not because a Black is Black that they have problems getting a good job.

The third is that Black females have been sold on the idea that they are going to have a bad life, so they should have children early so they can have someone to love. Starting early in sex is a bad idea. Children are really expensive. They have a tendency to drag you down, if you outside a marriage. Inside a marriage they are a drag as well, but two parents means two incomes, so there is more money to raise te child or children. It's been shown that if a single parent Black female marries, the family income jumps over the poverty line in almost all cases. And again, if a white teenager has a child out of wedlock the child is likely to be in poverty.

The fourth one is a REALLY interesting term because it only applies to Blacks. The minimum wage and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) together make it hard for a Black teenager to get a job. Yeah, I know, that doesn't seem to make sense, but that's the way it goes. Unemployment for Blacks in the 18-35 demographic is about 25%. It's because that most first jobs are in companies under 50 employees. When a Black shows up at a single propietariship and asks for a job, the person running the place has to decide whether they want to risk paying $50000 in a court case. Most mom and pop stores decide to pass. What I mean is that if a Black has to be fired they can launch a suit against the single propietariship and it on average costs $50000. Who in his right mind would take on that risk?

The fifth reason is that few Blacks start their own businesses. In short, few Blacks start single propietariship. The only way a person can become wealthy in this country is to start their own business. Blacks by and large do not.

Look at this five reasons. Where are White people represented in there? They aren't. Blacks have adopted self-destructive behavior and seem unwilling to give it up. The Black churches should be doing something about this, but they surely do not seem to be doing so.

Anyway. I have said what I am going to say tonight. I trust I have said something interesting to you, but I doubt it. I am after all talking to myself. I shall be posting all my scripts for the last few weeks out on my blog tomorrow. I have been slow to do that.

I am no turning the control room over to MacKenzie Pequa the third. She will entertain you from now until dawn with an eclectic mix of music. Check with me next week or go out to my blog and leave me a message.

Take it away, Mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home