Master CraftsMon

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thursday Rocketed By

I got up early and felt pretty awful. Too many things to do. I started by printing out October and November minutes for the Kiwanis meeting. They were approved on Tuesday.

After filing them, I sent thank you to two distant relatives who sent me Christmas cards, a woman married to my second cousin and a woman who is my third cousin. Strange who you meet when you get involved in genealogy.

I then filled out the forms for Adopt-a-Street on Saturday. They are nuts at City Hall. The form for picking up trash is crazy to me. I will pick up the orange vests tomorrow at lunch. I have a friend who will come by and pick me up and take me way over to the Public Works department to pick them up.

I pulled out my to-do list for Pancake Day, March 18, 2006. I have to start now to have it work then. I sent out quite few emails and no telling what will happen.

Typing up the monthly Board meeting for Kiwanis was a pain as always. I got it all done though.

I took a walk and downloaded the Master CraftsMon .WAV file from my digital recorder. I need to put the script for the last two shows out on this blog. Maybe Saturday. Fat chance.

When I got back from my walk, I had lunch and took nap. At 3:15pm, I went over to KEOS. It did not take as long as I expected. No one was there. I did the 40 after ID. I did not have to, but it was something to do. Luckily I had gotten there in time to do the Legal ID at 4pm and put on the VHS for Making Contact. I sat down and reviewed a Celtic tape by Emerald Rose. They normally have some pretty good Celtic stuff. Not this album. At 4:29, I played a promotion for another show on KEOS and put on Free Speech radio News. I finished up reviewing the CD and turned it in.

A woman came by looking for some Blues albums to review. Strange conversation.

5pm came. I did the Legal ID, put on The World and left.

I went over and bought some food from Albertsons and came home.

I put off writing a letter of recommendation for one of Kiwanis' former President. It took me a while to finish that. The woman was a mixed bag. She was a type A personality and the other club members could not keep up with her, so she quit.

I messed around all night reading blogs. It's time to get to bed. Tomorrow will be long. I have to be at the station at 8:30am and I will be there most of the day. I plan to go over get the stuff from Public Works, but I will not ride home until after 7pm tomorrow. I am getting tired of that.

To bed. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home