Master CraftsMon

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Yesterday's Show Went Okay

Last night was kind of strange. I got to the station at 10:20pm. The guy holdong down the 9-11pm slot said that he had to leave early, so he would be gone in 15 minutes. I went around the station trying to get ready verifying the sattellite settings for World Cafe for Tuesday. It's a big problem getting all the parts of recording that show to work for some reason.

15 minutes turned into 45 and the guy left about 11pm. I had trouble getting the top of the hour Legal ID in on time and running Earthwatch. I didn't care. I knew I wasn't going to be able to fill the full two hours, so it just didn't matter.

This time I did not record the show on my digital recorder. Maybe next time. I recorded it on a VHS tape... Except the tape was short... My own fault. I forgot the digital recorder. It seems kind of pointless. No one is listening... YET.

God, it was cold coming home last night. I know, you people up in Alaska laugh at the concept of 28 degree night. In East Texas, we very rarely get temperatures like this.

I quit when I finished up my script at about 1:45am. I went long last week. This week I went short.

I'll post the script from this week tomorrow.

And... No one has commented at my blog. Most discouraging. Yet, I do not care. Everything takes time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home