Master CraftsMon

Friday, December 02, 2005

Thursday, what an exciting day

I decided that I needed a special connector to the digital recorder. I went over to radio Shack and bought a RCA to headphone connection. I had lunch at a Chinese place near Radio Shack and then... went and bought some socks at Academy. I saw a bicycle at Academy I wanted, but could not figure out how to get it home easily. On Saturday, I shall get a friend to take me over to Academy, buy it and ride it back my apartment.

Thursday afternoon, I went up and checked the various ways to record my program at
the KEOS. The RCA connection did not work. I got the digital recorder to work, no distortion, by plugging it into the main board through the headphone jack turned WAY down. I should have figured that out before.

I still haven't done the script for Monday. I happended on an article that finally made me understand the root causes of 9/11. I may just do the program on that topic Monday. We shall see.

I have to be at KEOS from 8:30am until after 7pm tonight. Long day. I expect to do the Morning Air program from 10am-noon in the Blues and Jazz mode, then the Open Air Live program in the Celtic genre. My cousin Bonnie Carol finally sent me some hammered dulcimer music. She makes the hammered dulcimers in Colorado. She's my only cousin on my father's side of the family. My uncle Malvin had only one child. I know I have cousins on my mother's side of the family... LOTS, but our families were never close.

Ah, well, off to the station for a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home