Master CraftsMon

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Today so far

I got up early and read some political blogs. I started to write up what happened yesterday and it went long because of doing the list of music played.

My bike is on its last legs. I discovered the other day when I got some socks that Academy had a single speed for about $80. I had a friend drive me over there today and then rode the new bike back. I had to walk up some of the hills. The headwind was too much for me. I like to think I am in shape, but I sit too much in front of this screen. You pajamahadeen know what I mean.

The post about yesterday took too long to do. PIMF keeps getting in my way. Why people insist on correct spelling bothers me at times. I probably mispelled some names in the playlist. W'GASA.

I need to run up to the station and run Earthsongs and Alternative Radio.

Something weird happened yesterday. One of the other volunteers came by and was worried because I sounded down on the air. Somehow or another it did not dawn on him that spending over 10 hours at the station is not a fun thing to do. Weird.

Ah, well. I have to get ready to go over to KEOS. I need to write the script for Monday. Maybe tonight and tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home